Crosstown Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Banbury-Don Mills neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute drive to CF Shops at Don Mills
- Minute to the Eglinton LRT
- Walking distance from the Ontario Science Centre
- Minutes from Highway 401 and the DVP
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include E.T. Seton Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Leonard Lawton Park
- Wilket Creek Park, Moccasin Trail Park and its Rainbow Tunnel, Sunnybrook Park, the 3 km-long Don Mills cycling and walking trail as well as Edwards Gardens, Toronto’s famous botanical gardens.
- The Ontario Science Centre, the Aga Khan Museum of Islamic and Iranian art, or experience martial arts or tea ceremony demonstrations at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre.
- Grenoble Public School, St. Bonaventure Elementary School, Don Mill Collegiate Institute, and Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute.
- York University Glendon Campus, located just 11 minutes away by car, or 40 minutes by transit.
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, exercise facilities at GoodLife Fitness and SkyZone Trampoline Park, and golfing at Flemingdon Park Golf Club.
- Eglinton Station on the Line 1 subway in just 30 minutes by transit,
- Bus trip north to the eastern terminus of Line 4 Sheppard subway, Don Mills Station, will take just 20 minutes.
- Future 25-stop Eglinton LRT, due to begin operating in 2021.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder